Sunday, September 25, 2011

I'm Waiting

I'm waiting 
----------------- 
I'm silent, I'm the moon
One eye open,
I'm waiting, waiting.

I swallowed a knife
I hold it in.
And every single time I breathe,
I cut a bit of me.
And it leaves my heart open.

I feel you
My spectre yet unseen
Did you get the lilies I sent?
Did the violin that played
Make it's way through the gauzy curtain?

Come find the place where the curtain is thin.
Wink at the watchman,
And he'll let you in (Stephanie Dosen)
--------------------------------------------------------------
See this picture with listen this song, "Lily For The Spectre" by Stephanie Dosen, 
you will feel the same feelings like 3 others in picture.
The Song http://www.mediafire.com/?rln4i2gmnmg#1
Thank you so much Stephanie Dosen u make awesome music for my inspiration
 

No comments:

Post a Comment